Friday, September 11, 2009

Bus It

The day was going so well. But I hadn't got out of bed yet.

On their way out the door, I gave my boys my usual salutation of "Be Blessed and a Blessing" without even opening my eyes. Ahhhh, more sleep as the girl doesn't leave for another two hours.

WRONG!

Five minutes later, I awake, dazed and confused as the boys trundle right back into the house.

You guessed it.

They missed the bus.

And, apparently only by seconds as my middle child whines "and she saw us coooooming!!"

~Sigh~

So, it seems that my oldest soon lolly-gagged on the computer, wii, whatever despite my middle son's nagging to get ready to go. (BTW, so proud of middle son's enthusiasm for school this year!!)

What's a mother to do???

Me. I call the school and let them know that they are on their way. Hand them $1 each and point them towards the appropriate HRT.

Crazy, Lazy Mothering wins again!

Of course, now I'm all nervous that they'll miss their stop.

Crap!

Guess, I'll go call the school now to make sure they made it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment